Thursday, August 12, 2010

90's jeans and stripes

More summer to fall transition clothes! I went out into our back yard with my little sister Tavia and took a few quick pictures in the evening light. Yet again, our dog Pippin decided to be in the pictures. I didn't really like jean jackets when they started showing up everywhere but with some encouragement from my best friend I am beginning to see the light! The jean jacket is my first step into the 90's grunge trend that is coming in -- I'm excited to see if the long knit maxi skirt trend will catch on and start to show up in stores and street style.
I absolutely love this sweater it is so warm and comfy and I can't wait to wear it all winter. We tried taking more running/jumping pictures -- much harder than you'd think!
I bought these shoes online in the early spring with the intention that they would be my summer shoes. They are probably the most comfortable heels I own. The colour is good for summer too because it's a charcoal gray but now that I am thinking about fall/winter clothes I kind of wish they were a darker black.
Jean jacket: Calvin Klein
Sweater: Talula
Shorts: Cheap Monday
Shoes: FRYE

No comments:

Post a Comment